Sunset under sail in Getxo
Enjoy the sunset aboard a sailing boat going along the Basque coastline past cliffs, beaches and coves.
Don't miss this unforgettable sailing experience in Getxo; its evening light and the stunning landscapes of the Basque coastline will make this a magical moment that you won't forget in a hurry.
As you sail on Getxo's Abra bay, you'll be able to enjoy the sunset aboard your sailing boat and toast it with a glass of wine.
During your voyage you'll be able to take in the views of the hold harbour, a traditional place to enjoy the delights of local cuisine and sail in front of the Punta Galea cliffs, testimony to the history of the Earth itself, with rocks that hold secrets of incalculable value.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Sailing boat trip with views of the sunset and a glass of wine
- Do not includes: Additional drinks and catering services
- Duration: 2,5 hrs
- When to go: Fridays and Saturdays
From June 28 to August 31
- Hour & Meeting Point: Leave at 20:00 and arrive at 22:30 since Getxo´s Marina.
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: Includes: Skipper/guide, Insurance, Fuel and Cleaning
Please ask for group prices
No special concessions for children
We also organise shorter sailing trips. Please ask