Gorbeia, Shepherd for a day. Cheese dairies.
Come along and see one of our cheesemakers, where you can find out about how D.O. Idiazabal cheese is made and taste some of it.
We invite you to come and visit one of our cheese dairies where you will be able to see the elaboration process of our authentic Cheese with Designation of Origin Idiazabal, as well as enjoying a cheese tasting. Besides, you will know in first person the latxa sheep which is the native autochthonous sheep in Euskadi and finally, you will also learn the important work of the shepherd dogs in Gorbeia.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the farm plus the chance to taste cheese
Learn about looking after the flock
Demonstration of the skills of the sheepdog (depending on the time of year)
- Do not includes: Displacements
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 2 people
Maximum 20 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- When to go: From Monday to Sunday in January and July.
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: We work with different cheese factories, all of them are small ones and produce at a local level, some of them ask for a minimum of 6 people and are available to book acording to their quantity of work.