Bread workshop in Goierri
Learn to knead and create a product as basic but delicious as bread in the heart of Goierri.
Bread is one of the essentials in Basque gastronomy.
In this experience you'll make some real bread from zero; you'll learn a simple recipe and the ingredients and then make the "mother dough" and leave it to ferment. You'll find out how important it is to ferment the dough is before baking it.
Each participant can go away with the bread they made with their own hands and compare it with the bread we generally eat at home, to see the difference.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Introduction to the workshop. Explanation of the ingredients and the bread-making process
Making the mother dough
Fermenting the dough
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 4 people
Max 50 people
- Duration: 1 hr
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: At the Hotel Dolarea
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, German and Italian
- Important Notes: Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs