Make your own talo and enjoy Ordizia!
Talo-making workshop, eating it with txistorra sausage and craft cider at the Delikatuz Centre in Ordizia.
At this workshop in Ordizia’s Delikatuz Centre you will learn how to make talo, a kind of bread traditionally made with cornflour in the Basque Country. Until the 19th century this was the bread eaten daily in the local farmhouses. Today it is made for special occasions.
Txistorra sausage and chocolate will be served to accompany these delicious tortillas, washed down with a craft cider made in one of the Ordizia cider houses with grape juice for the younger visitors. A special workshop for all the family. We hope you enjoy it!!
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Group welcome and explanation of the experience
Talo tasting with txistorra sausage, chocolate, cider and grape juice.
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 6 people
Max 25 people
- Duration: 1 hr
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: Delikatuz Center in Ordizia
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Minimum age: 6 years
The activity takes place in a medieval tower with no wheelchair access.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs